Reflecting both vintage interest and modern style, this mid-century modern armchair with its clean lines is an easy addition to your living space. The chair's arms and legs are made of high-quality solid wood and the frame is made of manufactured wood, creating a solid and reliable structure with superior strength and durability. The back of the chair is made of thick foam and the cushion is made of S-spring, providing you with luxurious relaxation and ensuring a full day of work is fulfilled. The foam on the armrests is designed to provide just the right amount of support for your arms, freeing up your hands. You can place this armchair in your living room and reception room for your guests, or on your balcony to enjoy your own relaxation time.
Solid Wood+Manufactured Wood
- Product Including: One armchair, assembly required.
- Thick cushion for support: Thick foam filling the entire cushion and backrest provides soft support for your back and allows your body to be fully relaxed.
- Mid-Century Style: A classic mid-century modern chair with a tufted design that will blend well with your existing home decor and overall functional design.
- Solid Wood legs: The solid wood legs show a nice luster. It increases the load-bearing capacity while maintaining the fashion, making the armchair strong and durable.
- Easy to assemble: Simple in structure, you can build this chair with minimal effort.