Stunning style and quality to match. This mid-century club chair boasts genuine craftsmanship, crisp stitching, and special arms for an unexpected twist. This club chair is inspired by the Danish 1940's design. Each cushion is filled with soft foam and layered with fiber for your comfort and is removable for convenience and easy adjusting. Beneath the seat, sinuous springs are built into the frame for added support. The wingback chair with button-tufted design makes this a great option for floating in the middle of a room, and the block solid wood legs complete the modern look. The chair is backed by many years of quality warranty.
- Product Including: One club chair, assembly required.
- Comfortable Experience: The Accent Chair has a plump, thick, highly resilient foam seat to sink you deep into it, and the wooden legs and brown accents are just the right height to let your legs down easily, allowing you to fully relax after a busy day Work and have a comfortable and perfect space.
- Quality Workmanship: The back and cushion of this modern chair are wrapped with high-quality upholstery material and highly elastic foam padding, and the solid wood legs will not crack compared to other wooden legs, making them more durable.
- Suitable for Any Space: The club chair's simple, atmospheric and stylish design complements any space. Whether it is a bedroom, living room, office, library, cafe, or club, it will bring elegance.
- Easy to Assemble: This accent chair is easy to install and includes all the necessary accessories to have a modern armchair in just a short time.